Air Duct Cleaning
We Provide Universal Duct Cleaning Services
Specializing in Residential, Commercial, and Health Care Systems
National Indoor Air Care Standards
We Use NADCA Cleaning Methods
(National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
Residential and Commercial air duct cleaning can make a marked difference in the air quality of your building. For example, whether you need duct cleaning packages for your home or place of business, we can help. Read on for some helpful information about residential and commercial duct cleaning, offered by the professionals at Air Care & Restoration.
Why Have Your Ducts Cleaned?
- Each home occupant breathes 33 lbs. (YES 33 POUNDS) of air per day and the average occupant spends 10-14 hours in the home
- Reduce the amount of dust and number of particles in your home’s air
- Reduce the chance of developing mold in your home’s HVAC system
- As part of a regular home maintenance and cleaning program to minimize the number of airborne infectious organisms
- Improve the efficiency of your home’s HVAC system
Residential Air Duct Cleaning Packages
“We care about the air you breathe.”
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to collect a variety of contaminants such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and very small dust particles that have the potential to affect overall health. The removal of such contaminants from the HVAC system and home are one component of an overall plan to improve indoor air quality. Residential and commercial air duct cleaning services can improve your health. Contact us today.
Duct Cleaning Packages
Starting At: $299.00
(Plus additional charges per register. Condition of ductwork applies.)
Comprehensive Packages Include
- Removal and cleaning/disinfecting of all register covers
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all HVAC system components
- Sealing of all fiberboard or metal ducts
- Dryer vent cleaning
- 50% Off Universal UVC Light System/Installation
How Do We Differ From Our Competitors?
- They use different (less expensive and more damaging) equipment e.g. a rotating steel or nylon brush. This tool cannot reach the corners of common rectangular ducts and is not NADCA approved
- Their base charge is frequently lower and the service does not include cleaning of all HVAC components
- No air quality evaluation pre- or post-duct cleaning
- Fully trained, licensed, and insured technicians
- Lead technician who is certified in mold inspection
More than a cleaning; we decontaminate your system and provide you with an IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) profile that meets or exceeds National Indoor Air Care recommendations.
Call Us Today