Indoor Air Quality Testing
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing
We perform all types of indoor air quality testing!
"Billions of invisible but potentially harmful pollutants and bio-pollutants are often present in the air, even in the most well-maintained homes."
Clean Air Systems provide an effective way of preventing exposure to harmful indoor contaminants in your home.
After testing the air to identify any harmful pollutants, we design a whole-house Clean Air System that will maintain a safe, healthy indoor air quality year-around.
We test for:
- Airborne chemicals
- Airborne gases
- Carbon black analysis (soot sourcing)
- Diesel fuel / fuel oil vapors
- Dust mites
- Endotoxin / bacteria, including:
- Fiberglass fibers
- Lead - air and water contact
- Mold and fungi
- Mycotoxins (related to mold)
- MVOC's (Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Oil mist measurement
- Polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons - (PAH)
- Sewage bacteria
- Total airborne particulates and nuisance dust
- VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Wall cavity testing for excessive mold or bacteria
Call Us Today
610-865-8090 or 800-859-3828