Lead Remodeling Construction Worker
Air Care & Restoration is seeking a qualified lead remodeling construction worker for its growing mold remediation and restoration business.
Responsibilities of Lead Remodeling Construction Worker:
- Communicate with customer and business owner
- Determine equipment needed and adjust scope of work as needed
- Erect containment and air washing equipment
- Identify and demolish mold effected areas
- Apply treatments to prevent future mold growth
- Replace dry wall, tape, spackle, install trim, and paint
Qualifications of Remodeling Construction Worker:
- The individual must have the ability to communicate clearly, supervise a crew, organize work, ensure compliance to the scope of work, resolve problems, assist the crew as needed, and work safely
- 2-3 Years with ServePro, Belfor Property Restoration, Mammoth Construction or similar company
- A PA driver’s license
- The individual must be a motivated, confident, knowledgeable and skilled self-starter.
Benefits of Remodeling Construction Worker:
- We offer a competitive hourly wage
- Bonus potential, commissions
- Health care coverage
- A 401K plan, and profit sharing
This is a great opportunity to join a growing progressive Lehigh Valley firm.
Job Type: Full-time