Air Care & Restoration is seeking a qualified HVAC Technician for its growing HVAC cleaning and preventative maintenance business.
Responsibilities of HVAC Technician:
- Carry out planned maintenance, trouble shooting, and replacement of residential and commercial HVAC systems
- Ensure scope of work is followed, HVAC system is operational, and building is left better than it was found
- Adjust scope of work and pricing (check with owner) as needed depending upon field situation – upsells are always desirable
- Maintain HVAC inventory, supplies, and duct cleaning equipment
Qualifications of HVAC Technician:
- Must have a EPA 608 license and preferably an EPA Universal License, expert knowledge in HVAC cleaning, maintenance, troubleshooting, and system replacement
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in HVAC
- The individual must be a motivated, confident, knowledgeable and skilled problem solver and self-starter.
- A PA driver’s license
Benefits of HVAC Technician:
- We offer a competitive hourly wage
- Bonus potential, commissions
- Health care coverage
- A 401K plan, and profit sharing
This is a great opportunity to join a growing progressive Lehigh Valley firm.
Job Type: Full-time